Back in a sweater

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

So, I thought Sir Spring was here. But apparently, I reacted too quickly. Central NY is keeping me on my toes, that's for sure. I had packed away all sweaters and super warm things in storage (Which is attached to my room, thank goodness). Today the forecast is calling for temps in the 50s, wind, fog, and rain!!! So...I pulled out a sweater dress and paired it with my 2nd favorite pair of brown corduroys.

Apparently, I pulled this look off pretty well once I added the belt. When I dropped my munchkin off at school, one of her classmates said, "Wow, your mom looks really cool!!!" Doesn't it just melt your heart??

Sweater dress from Sears - pants from Chico's (hand me down from MIL)
I added this belt at the last minute. Totally NOT me - but I like it

This ring belongs to my lovely wife - she says she got it in the French Quarter one year

Just a blank little ID bracelet that my Grandma gave me years ago

Heart earrings are Fossil - danglies match my necklace and are from Kohl's


These boots came from the MIL - they are too big, but I wear them with thick socks because I like them!!

5 people rocked my socks to “Back in a sweater”

  1. I love that sweater!
    It's actually cool for this time of year here in Texas too. Although "cool" for May means 80...
    Have a great day!

  1. Sherry says:

    I love your little ring! Super cute! Thanks for coming over to my blog! I can't wait to see what you have in store here! I will follow! Cheers!

  1. how sweet dont kids just say the best things. That would have so made my day.

  1. Melissa says:

    I saw your tweet about it! SO stinkin' cute and you DO look cool! I love that you added the belt. It might be outside of your comfort zone, but you look fantastic. :)

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

  1. That was too Cute. My family in MI say its cold there too.