Bright and Sunny

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I definitely hope that all of you mothers out there received some special treatment yesterday! I know that I did.

I got some special treatment in the way of THE SUN!! Finally!!! We had an absolutely gorgeous weekend with temperatures in the 60s and 70s with TONS OF SUN!!! We even wore shorts and tank tops and did some gardening.

In light of that awesomeness, I chose to wear MORE floral today and nice clean crisp colors!!!


White size 14 (YAY!!!) Eddie Bauer skirt that a  friend sent me last year

My lovely wife got me new jewelery for Mothers Day from Kohls
The blue earrings came with the necklace,. the butterflies I bought at the  Devil Store (Wal-Mart)

Bracelets were part of the package from Kohls

The ring is from Dots a LOOOOOOOONG time ago


The shoes were purchased from Payless last summer

3 people rocked my socks to “Bright and Sunny”

  1. Melissa says:

    Ooooh, that teal is a GORGEOUS color on you! I love it! This such a pretty spring outfit. I love the ring and the heels too!

    You look awesome!!!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

  1. The Devil store! Lol! That made my day! Every time I go to walmart I start saying "I hate this place" on repeat as soon as I enter the parking lot. It's like my walmart mantra. And yet, I keep going back!
    That teal is gorgeous by the way! Love the heels!

  1. Super Cute earing.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/