Citified

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

I feel like I went from cornbread and chicken yesterday, to tea and crumpets today. teeheehee

I was TOTALLY going to wear pants today. Maybe even jeans. And I had my hair pulled back in a ponytail. With simple studs on. I had every intention of being BLAH today. But I just couldn't do it. I have meetings today with the finance committee and the staff. My lovely wife has softball this evening. I just didn't want to start the day off that way. So I changed.

And I still made it to work on time. YAY ME!!! Even after stopping at the organic grocery co-op store. I love this town. We have such amazing opportunities to eat and buy local. Coming from Atlanta and Dallas, it is all new to me and I take advantage of every opportunity that I can.

But now...on to the outfit. This skirt is AWESOME!! It is another hand me down from my MIL, and I fell in love with it from the moment I set eyes on it. Even before I tried it on. Unfortunately, last year when I got a lot of these clothes from her...it didn't fit. But this year...IT DOES!!! It actually has little red polka dots - but when paired with this shirt - the polka dots seem to match it PERFECTLY!!!!

I really want to take that necklace and use it as a belt on this outfit - to kind of UNstreamline the look....

shirt from devil store - headband dollar store - skirt from the MIL
I love the bow on these shoes - it just feels ultra feminine - Payless
This is actually THREE necklaces - the top shorter one was my wife's - the 2nd middle one a gift from Kohl's - the 3rd longer one came from the devil store
rose earrings a gift for Christmas - danglies belong to my wife
Check out the ruffling on the bottom and the cute little red polka dots
so old - I don't even know - Dots or the Body Shop probably

4 people rocked my socks to “Citified”

  1. I love that skirt! And red is a great color on you!

  1. Love that skirt. you make me what to go to dots. Also you should check out we love color. they have tons of color tights.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

  1. Anonymous says:

    That is a cute little flirty skirt on you! Now I have to read down and find out what the "devil store" is. I think for me it would be Target :) Those damn clearance end-aisles!

    Jenn
    The Suburb Experiment

  1. Emmy says:

    I love that skirt with the subtle polka dots and the ruffle and the bow on those shoes is just too cute!!