Enjoying a laid back weekend

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

Happy weekend, all!!  This is my first NON workday post. Welcome to my life.

This weekend my loverly wife let me sleep in and rest because I have been very tired and in a lot of pain in my arm. I slept until 8:30!!! YAY!!!! After that it has been go-go-go. Saturdays, we head to the Y for the munchkin to go to swimming, soccer, and t-ball lessons. Usually I go to the gym next door during that time...this morning I just did not have the energy and I am supposed to be resting my arm until I start physical therapy on Tuesday, so I opted for going to Target instead. I loooooove me some Target!

So...here's my weekend outfit.

Shirt : Izod
Shorts : MIL hand me down
Jewelery : Kohl's gift


Sorry for the lighting - looks blech




Check out the awesome striped shorts



3 people rocked my socks to “Enjoying a laid back weekend”

  1. I love Target too.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

  1. Claire says:

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Target too! In fact, I go shopping for groceries there just so I can make a detour into the clothing/shoes/accessories sections. Not to mention I love it because both my girls fit in the cart AND I can feed them $3 the macaroni and cheese kids meal.

    Great shorts. The stripes are great. And the jewelry is so lovely, especially that statement necklace!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

  1. that stinks at least you got to see how cute you were :)