I am SO glad it's sunny again

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

WOW!! The sun has been out all week. And you can just tell a HUGE difference in the people of the town. Shorts and skirts are back WITHOUT tights. Sleeveless is back in a big way. Everyone is out in flippy flops. It's a beautiful time to live in central NY, that's for sure.

Today, I'm in the dress that I wore to my wedding. But then, I wore it with a cardi, THIS cardi to be exact. But today...It's a completely different look. My wedding was in November, in VA, and it was cold and a bit dreary. Right now it is sunny and in the 60s - we are expected to get close to 80 before the day is through. I am celebrating by wearing BRIGHT colors.


My new headband from Wal-Mart

My fave yellow shoes make another appearance

My loverly wife bought this for me with the gray and yellow shirt from a previous day

This I got for my 30th birthday, the day we drove from GA to NY  all in one 17 hour haul


I've never worn this belt before, It just now fits. I love the combo of the yellow with purple!! 

3 people rocked my socks to “I am SO glad it's sunny again”

  1. Melissa says:

    Hooray for yellow and purple!!! It's my favorite color combo. I need yellow shoes like those. NEED.

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

  1. super cure and love the pop of yellow

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

  1. Taylor says:

    This is SO cute - I was just thinking earlier about this purple dress I own and possibly pairing it with a yellow cardi. I love the color combo. That headband is adorable!