Thursday

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

I am not feeling very loquacious today. I don't have anything witty or smart to say. I'm tired. And I am overwhelmed by this crazy fiscal report I am doing for the Office of Mental Health. On the upside - the sun is out for three days in a row and we are supposed to get up to 84 degrees today.

So what is your go-to piece of clothing when you are just NOT feeling the day? For me, its these wedges. They make you feel instantly better and prettier.


Pants - Old Navy
Shirt - No clue - it was on my wife's side of the closet :)
Shoes - Devil Store (WalMart)
Danglies & Necklace - Kohl's
Heart studs - Fossil





2 people rocked my socks to “Thursday”

  1. cute outfit. I don't care for walmart either.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

  1. Taylor says:

    Those wedges are awesome! (And I HATE Walmart. They just built a brand new "classy" one about ten mins away from my house and I refuse to go. I am a Target girl!)