Will Spring EVER get here?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

Here I go!!!!

Monday turned out to be pretty dreary around these Central NY parts. But I am determined to will spring to get here. The temperature was nice but it was cloudy and humid and drizzly.

So, in an effort to go with the mood of the day, I donned some gray slacks and a grayish purplish blouse. I love this blouse. My lovely wife bought it for me some time in the last year or so and I love the yellow that pops in it. Yellow and gray is one of my favorite color combinations and it really pulls together when I throw this shirt on in the morning. The material is a great knit so I rarely have to iron it, which saves time in the mornings.

The necklace and earrings came with the shirt when she gave it to me. The bracelet is actually a choker necklace that always itches me when I wear it, so I have recently just started wearing it as a bracelet. And the shoes....oh, the shoes!!! I got these at a store in Dallas when I still lived there.  I looooove these shoes. Yellow happens to be my favorite color and I have several different pairs of yellow shoes, but when I found these heels...I HAD to have them!!!


 

You will have to excuse the shoddy photos. My next post will have better photos. I had to take these at work because I didn't get ready fast enough to put my makeup on before leaving the house yesterday morning.

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!!!!

2 people rocked my socks to “Will Spring EVER get here?”

  1. I love your yellow shoe.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

  1. Taylor says:

    Hi! I love love love yellow and grey and those shoes are flippin' FANTASTIC!