Work Breakfast Event

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

Tuesday morning there was an event I attended for work. I work in the non-profit world of our town for the Suicide Prevention & Crisis Service as the Administrative Coordinator. There was a big volunteer appreciation breakfast this morning hosted by United Way to celebrate the successful end of their campaign. I attended with our board president and enjoyed a lovely fruit buffet and a bagel with cream cheese!!!

But, I digress. In the interest of still trying to will Spring to SPRING, I am wearing more green. I bought this dress on sale at Kohl's last year and never wore it. The sweater and shoes I bought in a store in Virginia to wear when I got married. And the headband is actually my little munchkin's headband that came from her grandmother in Mexico.


The dress is completely work inappropriate without the sweater on, but I think it all comes together nicely in the end. What do you think?

You can't see the headband very much, but its white with little butterflies  attached to it.


I am not sure which picture works better
This one or that one? 

The sweater is necessary to cover the cleavage and bare arms. And to keep me warm.

My lovely cream colored wedding shoes



0 people rocked my socks to “Work Breakfast Event”