Back in a skirt

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

I feel so much prettier and put together in a dress or a skirt. I am not particularly fond of wearing pants. I know I have done it a lot here lately, but I have just been extremely tired and lazy. Last night I got a good amount of sleep and I was actually excited for today because I am getting to go to a workshop that I have been looking forward to. I wasn't going to get to go because it was full, but thankfully, after noon yesterday, someone cancelled and I was the first person on the waiting list!!! YAY!!!

So today...as is evidenced by the title. I am back in a skirt. Although...today...I turned that skirt into a dress with a cardi and belt. But I kind of like it. I think I need a big chunky necklace, though to go with it.

I found a chunky necklace - where else - in my MIL's closet
Today's outfit is sponsored by my MIL once again. I am telling you - she gave me A LOT of clothes. Bags and bags of them. It took me 3 hours or so to try everything on. I am totally not kidding.

with the belt - without the belt 

I don't usually wear two pairs of danglies - but I like this! 

You may recognize these devil store shoes (WalMart)

6 people rocked my socks to “Back in a skirt”

  1. Colleen says:

    I like that necklace and what a win getting it from someone else's closet :)

  1. Melissa says:

    With the belt, with the belt, with the belt! For the win!!!

    You've gotten such great stuff from her, I'm jealous!

    I love that dress, you look really great today!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

  1. Those shoes are so cute and that's pretty awesome that your MIL had so many clothes for you to go through!

    Jenn

  1. Very Cute Look.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

  1. This is lovely, I always feel my fanciest in a dress :)

  1. Emmy says:

    I love it with the belt!!