Gray and Yellow - revisited

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

I love this combination of colors. Seriously. I think I may have mentioned this once (or a million) times before, but yellow is my absolute favorite color!! My skirt is actually a dress with spaghetti straps that I bought a couple summers ago with plans of wearing it to an outside wedding. We have sun and warmer weather again, so I pulled it out and threw on a silver cami and this awesome shell. I have worn the heck out of this little shell. It works with sooo many things. And it's lightweight enough to wear when it is "hot" outside. The watch I put on to tie in with the buckles on the shell. It's a little heavier watch than I would normally wear with a skirt, but I decided to mix it up. I believe that you have seen most of the jewelery at least once before. The rock star earrings were a gift from my loverly wife for Christmas. They are Fossil and SO very shiny. They kinda make me happy!!

I am definitely looking forward to the weekend. We are not going hiking this weekend because my wife has to work, which sucks. But she is off for a THREE DAY WEEKEND next weekend when our kiddo is done with school. This weekend I think that we will do a lot of cleaning and airing out and donating and such. And I plan on making at least ONE appearance at the gym.

We joined a CSA (community supported agriculture) for the summer and will be going to pick up our share tomorrow. Right now it is mostly greens and such, but that's perfectly ok with me because we could all eat spinach every single day. We not only get veggies, but also eggs, and some herbs, and flowers! It's actually pretty awesome. I am hoping that it cuts our grocery bill down quite a bit. Not to mention it makes it super easy to eat fresh and light when your fridge is stocked full of delicious fresh organic vegetables! Our munchkin even ate a raw turnip last week, fresh-picked! We then had the greens for dinner, but she has turnips in her lunch again today. Love that kid!!!

What are your weekend plans? I hope they include at least a LITTLE relaxation and family time.

It seems my cleavage ate my long necklace here - so sad

Yellow headband inspired by Amy


Rock Star Earrings!


Watch belongs to my wifey

Bracelet and choker from Dots - the rest was a gift


3 people rocked my socks to “Gray and Yellow - revisited”

  1. Melissa says:

    Dying - DYING over those yellow shoes!!! You probably knew that though. :)

    You look fabulous! I love the belt lower on your waist too, SO fun!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

  1. I love that watch!! And I might just hunt you down and steal your yellow heels... That's ok, right?

    That's amazing that your daughter eats turnips! I think my son would run away screaming!

  1. Love the headband. You are rocking it.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/