Hey everyone! I am in a better mood than I have been the last couple days!! I have been listening to some good music. I am going to the grocery store tonight. We didn't have to go to softball last night so I got to go home and put on jammy shorts and a baggy tee. AND....THE SUN IS BACK AGAIN!!!

I love the sun. I never would have thought I would be saying that when I lived in the south. But now...I appreciate it so much more than ever before. I think we seriously went the whole month of April with practically no sun. And then yesterday was cloudy and dreary.

I hope you are all having a great week, thus far. I am looking forward to the rest of mine. Tonight I am watching a documentary on PBS called Out In America and am really excited to do so. Tomorrow we have softball again, this time for real because the wifey is off work. Friday we head out to the farm to pick up our very first CSA share chock full of veggies and a dozen eggs!! And then the weekend!!

Today...my outfit is gray but my disposition is not. The skirt is actually part of a 3 piece set that has a blazer {long sleeved} and a coordinating pair of dress slacks and came from...where else...my MIL. The green top is actually a tube top I got from Dots a while back. The shell is from Burlington Coat Factory. The necklace is a repeat from yesterday because I liked it so much. The danglies are from the Devil Store. And the shoes are from Payless.







5 people rocked my socks to “I can see clearly now...the rain is gone”

  1. Melissa says:

    HEY! You stole my shoes!!! :)

    I love that skirt and that you're wearing a tube top to work. Now you're thinking like a style blogger! You look great!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

  1. I glad to hear you are in a better mood.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

  1. I love, love, love this outfit! Green is my favorite color and that shell is so pretty!

  1. I really love those earings!! Super cute! Glad you are in a better mood. Isn't it crazy what a little sun can do! :)

  1. Emmy says:

    I love that shell with the bottom detail and wearing the skirt part of a suit on its own is one of my favorite ways to get more mileage out of my suits!!