It's Friday...I'm in love

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

It is beautiful outside. I thought it looked like rain...but alas, those clouds burned off and it is a beautiful 68 degrees and sunny outside.

It seems that this has been the week for the color green. I have had these same green studs in my ears for the last several days. I guess I am feeling springy. I am actually wearing pants, not a skirt today. The pants are long and flowy and I almost feel as if I am wearing a skirt. You can't see it very well, but the pants have a sash that ties over on my left hip into a pretty little bow. I love these pants. I got them from Dress barn a couple years ago and I just can't get rid of them yet. The top is actually part of a 2 piece set from my MIL, but I just can't see myself actually wearing the skirt with the shirt. I think it would be WAY too matchy matchy for me to handle without a blazer or cardigan or something. The shoes are From Payless. The jewelery is also my MIL's, except for the bracelet.






4 people rocked my socks to “It's Friday...I'm in love”

  1. Sherry says:

    I love B&W with any pop of color - and you are looking awesome in Green! ALSO, YOU ROCKED THE MAXI SKIRT! I love maxi's and I am short so I don't think I look as good in them as I feel... but I don't care. 50% of the "look" is how good you feel in it! Have a great weekend! Cheers!

  1. Melissa says:

    SUPER CUTE! I love the black and white with a pop in the necklace. I agree that it would be too much pattern with the matching skirt, but if you have a skirt with that pattern it could be worn with SO much!!!

    PS - I know you don't feel like doing anything tonight so if you don't get around to replying for a few days, it's totally okay! :)

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

  1. I love the pop of color and you look so happy today.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

  1. Taylor says:

    Ooh, I love black/white/green as a combo! And those shoes - way cute!