Late for work

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

I really have not been sleeping and it's totally starting to affect my every single move and decision. I have been too casual for too long, I think, but at least I have still felt pretty when walking out the door. 

I went in a couple hours late to work this morning because I am so exhausted. I didn't even feed the kiddo breakfast before the bus...I "let" her choose to eat at school this morning, which she absolutely LOVED!!! I barely made her a lunch in time to put in her backpack (roast beef sammich, chips, cherry tomatoes, and a juice box). And we got to the bus stop JUST in time. 

Tomorrow will be better. I demand it. I have a work conference to attend. I am going to bed here in a few minutes and I am taking some Unisom to help me sleep. Tomorrow, you should see my pictures go back to how they are supposed to be with me looking dressed up and not near as casual! At least....that's the plan now! 

As for the outfit, I really love this shirt. I have a shirt just like it in blue and brown that I got fro Kohl's. I like the little flutter sleeve, as I call it, and the design. There is a keyhole at the top and a little bow that you can just barely see in this picture. The shoes were super comfortable and I like the little bit of fanciness that they gave the outfit. 

As you can see, I am still wearing my lovely arm accessory. I don't know how long I will be wearing it, but I have physical therapy this Friday and then three times each week for at least the next two weeks. 

Shirt : Kohl's
Jeans : Dots (FOREVER AGO)
Shoes : MIL's closet - I don't think she's ever worn them. They are Aerosoles and SO comfortable
All jewelery - MIL's closet








5 people rocked my socks to “Late for work”

  1. I hate waking up late. I hope you sleep better tonight. Drink warm milk that might help.
    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

  1. Melissa says:

    You'd better be in bed now. I'm going to tweet you to check.

    By the way, yes, they're flutter sleeves. :) And they look so pretty on you! Those shoes are FANTASTIC too.

    I don't know why you feel like you have to look more dressed up. You look cute and comfy, what more do you need?

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

  1. Tara says:

    Yeah, I've been having the same problems in the morning, minus the making breakfast/lunch for my daughter, b/c she's not even 2 yet, so it's not an issue...but it's all I can do to get myself out of the door, so I don't know what I'll do when she's actually in school!

    I really love that shirt, especially the color. So pretty!

  1. Claire says:

    love the top! it's a great color. and i've often NOT made breakfast for my little girl cuz we're rushing out of the house. so i grab a Jr Cliff bar and tell her she's getting a special treat and she eats it on the way to school. she calls it "candy." oh well. seriously though, i'm always feeling tired and late. i can't not be rushed. i just wish i could relax a little bit more!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

  1. Ramsey says:

    Don't cha just hat that late feeling. I get it alll the time!