Not in the mood

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

I have not been around. Sorry guys. I am just going to throw my pics up here with very little text today. I have been taking pictures every day, but I have been swamped at work and have not done any blogging. I am sorry to leave you all hanging. I am sure you were just waiting on the edge of your seats, right? HA!


Excuse the fat roll in the middle there...Hanging out at my loverly wife's softball game.

Casual day at work for our tag sale. Jeans and  boots and a button up.

Casual day since I was the only one in the office that day and I had physical therapy for my arm. Completely new outfit from Coldwater Creek.
Wore my hair like this with the above outfit and got TONS of compliments on how much people liked it

Bad angle - I look huge in this picture - this is the skirt that has the matching top that I refuse to wear together

Wore these shoes with the above otufit

New shirt and my first pair of white pants ---- EVER!! 

Today - with little black pumps. Casual and BLAH! 


2 people rocked my socks to “Not in the mood”

  1. Melissa says:

    I'm sorry you're not in the mood. I understand not being in the mood. :( But, if it's not fun, don't do it.

    I am so jealous of your white pants! I love them! I need some! And I really like the outfit with the green top and the patterned skirt. It makes me happy. :)

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

  1. I hope you feel better.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/