Olive Juice

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

Hahaha I crack myself up. If you mouth 'olive juice' it looks like 'I love you' and that is what is stuck in my head. It's better than the line, "My daddy's gonna straighten you out like piece of wire, like a piece of wiiiire" that's been in my head all morning from a country song.

Anyhooooo Today I am super casual. I just did not feel like dressing up at all. I did my makeup. I pulled my hair back into a little updo (which you totally can't see in any picture - sorry). And I made sure my toes were painted. I look pretty much like I normally do except that my actual clothes are way casual. And had I worn some dressier pants, I might not be feeling so very casual, but what the hey. I don't particularly have a dress code, per se, mostly I just have to be the "face of the agency" and look pretty at my desk when people stop by.

So, today...I am wearing things that aren't mine. Or...weren't mine. You should be getting used to this by now, I do it so often. The shoes belong to me as they were bought last weekend...other than that...everything else was someone else's before today!!!!

Please ignore the DARK circles under my eyes in the close-up picture of my necklace. I just wanted you to see how the necklace, earrings, and eye makeup all tie in together!!







4 people rocked my socks to “Olive Juice”

  1. That orange color looks great on you! And I love those bracelets!

  1. Melissa says:

    I think mouthing "elephant shoe" does the same thing. Heh.

    I love those sandals! You look casual chic today. :)

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

  1. I think it's pretty awesome you have such good sources of hand-me-downs. I'm the person everyone is asking if I've cleaned out my closet recently. Hee hee!

    Jenn

  1. cute sandals. You got to love hand me downs.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/