Good morning, friends. I am trying to be upbeat today because I didn't sleep well and it is gray and rainy. Yet again!! Apparently, this is the story of my Ithaca life. :)

I liked the black and white with green last week, so I decided to do it again. But with red this time. I love red with black and white. The only thing is I wish that this necklace was a bit longer because it seems to get lost in the shirt's neckline. Oh well...what do they say....Wish in one hand.....


I tried a new way of showing where things came from. What do you think about it? 

Shirt : Kohl's
Slacks : Kohl's
Shoes : Dots
Accessories : Dots
Headband : CVS


My favorite part of this shoe! 
















3 people rocked my socks to “It doesn't matter if you're black or white...or black AND white with a little pop of red!!!”

  1. Melissa says:

    Pops of red are FUN!!! I love that top, it's so versatile!

    See, you should've moved to Florida. It's sunny here. And kind of fire-y too. We need rain.

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

  1. Dallas needs your rain. it's like a million degrees. Or 100. Close enough.

    I love the outfit and really like the new way of showing where you bought things. Love the headband!

  1. Love how you did your picture. I can't wait to see you were your yellow headband.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/