TGIF

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

HAPPY FRIDAY, ALL!!

I don't have as many pictures as I usually do. I had an office full of people, today. And I have actually had a lot of work to get done this morning. I love this sweater. My loverly wife calls it my bug sweater. I don't care because I think it is great. It can be more buttoned or less buttoned. It has belt holes in case I want to belt it or something. The neck can be made to lay very flat or stand up. I think it's so vintage classy looking. It is probably one of the most expensive sweaters I have ever purchased, but I think (and hopefully my wifey does, too) that it was totally worth every single dollar spent on it at Laser & Brewer, which may just be a local store. You can barely see, but the pants are pin-striped and wide leg. I am wearing butterfly dangly earrings that can be seen here. The The necklace is part of a set that my lovely wife got me for Christmas. And the bangles are SUPER old, but I think I got them at Dots.



Payless

Dollar Store 3 pack

3 people rocked my socks to “TGIF”

  1. Melissa says:

    Cute shoes. ;)

    I love the sweater! I think it's really cute and the gray shade will go with anything!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

  1. Your sweater is super cute and I can see why she call it your bug sweater.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

  1. Cathey says:

    I miss your blog! Come back!!