Yellow and gray part deux

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

Hey all. I am better today. And I am wearing my favorite color combo. That helps to feel better, you know? And I got some GOOD sleep last night. And I slept in. And I might be getting released from physical therapy next week. And I go on vacation in 8 days. And I have my birthday in 12 days.

All in all it has been a good day, thus far!!

Jeans : Chicos
Shirt : Daisy Fuentes
YELLOW Rose Ring : gift
Bracelet : actually a choker necklace from Dots
Necklace : Devil Store
Headband : ???
YELLOW Converse : Target



4 people rocked my socks to “Yellow and gray part deux”

  1. Melissa says:

    Yay! I love gray and yellow. I'm glad you're back and feeling better!

  1. I'm glad you are feeling better today. Yay for going on Vacation soon.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

  1. Cathey says:

    Yay! You're back!! And I realize that I'm commenting on the wrong post here, but I love your white pants!!

    Now it's my turn to try to get inspired to post something...
    Have a great holiday weekend!

  1. Lisa Walter says:

    I am new to your blog.....have only discovered ootd style blogs a few months ago and I'm hooked on them.
    I love the yellow converse...I'm seriously coveting them.
    Look forward to seeing more ootd sytle.