Black and White

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

I love the simplicity and ease and class of a black and white outfit. I was not really feeling all colorful when I wore this, but I did want SOME *POP* of color, so I added the jewelry. I didn't really wear much makeup, either because I just was NOT feeling it.

Hope you all had a great holiday weekend (if you celebrate either Independence Day or Canada Day). We did. I will tell you more about it tomorrow.

Tank : Chicos
Pants : Kohl's
Jewelery : Kohl's - gift from wifey
Shoes : Payless




2 people rocked my socks to “Black and White”

  1. Melissa says:

    Black and white without a pop of color intimidates me. I love those shoes!!!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

  1. Cute earrings. I'm glad you had a good weekend.
    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/