Going out on a limb here

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS




I carried on this conversation this morning with my dear friend over at A Working Mom's Closet


Charisse Oates
 I did it in a small dose. But I forgot all my jewelry :( I laid it out and everything. Oh well.



I DID pair the two together, but in a very modest and understated way. I like this henley tee from Kohl's. My MIL bought it for my wife and she HATED it, so I snagged it up. I love it's shape and bright color so she let me have it gladly. The blue tank underneath is actually one of the items that was in the box I received from my awesome friend, Julie, last summer. It's all shiny up top and cool. The pants are some Gap wide-leg trousers. And the shoes, which you can't see, are my awesome stiletto red ones from Dots. I didn't really do my hair today because I didn't feel like washing it again and blow drying and ironing and blah blah blah. We had a late night last night with the late softball game and all. And then the munchkin came downstairs and woke us up sobbing at 4:30 in the morning because she had a scary dinosaur dream. So, needless to say, when the alarm went off at 5, the wife and I just got up and started our day and vowed to go to bed by 8 tonight. 


So - here are the pictures. Enjoy. let me know what you think, even though I have NO jewelery on. 





3 people rocked my socks to “Going out on a limb here”

  1. Cathey says:

    I love that color combination! And those shoes are great!

  1. great combo.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

  1. Melissa says:

    I think I want those shoes and I think you ROCKED the red and turquoise!!! YAY!!! I'm so proud. *tear*

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet