Neutrals

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

So, I love this outfit. I love the shoes. I even kind of dig the ponytail today. What I don't love is the fact that my face looks hideously fat in this photo. I know it's not hideously fat. And I don't feel hideously fat. but MAN does this picture do bad by me.

That's ok, though. How are YOU GUYS this morning? I am on my 2nd day back at work and I feel good. My co-workers missed me. My board president said they missed me. I feel missed!! And like a vital part of this team and that feels awesome.

Today's outfit is brought to you by the color police. I wore so much color on my vacation and I GOT so much color on vacation that, believe it or not, I am a little colored out. So....I am going with neutrals today. :)

Shirt - Coldwater Creek (the shopping weekend with my MIL a while back)
Pants - OOOOOLD maybe from Target or something - they need to be donated because they're too big
Shoes - DSW (I think) a loong time ago
Bracelets - Dots (in Dallas for my birthday)
Dangly earrings - Chico's (the shopping weekend with my MIL a while back)
Necklace - Christmas present from the loverly wife







2 people rocked my socks to “Neutrals”

  1. Melissa says:

    You look so relaxed and pretty.

    Isn't it great to be missed and appreciated? :)

  1. cute look

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/