New week

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

I am seriously counting down to vacation. I don't want to go to work. I don't want to get dressed. I don't really want to do anything other than go on vacation. Really. But - I have to work if I want money to pay bills AFTER vacation is over. So, I decided to just do it. I got up and pulled out this skirt that I haven't worn in YYYEEEEAAARRSSS!! I both love and dislike this skirt. It has this little tie on it that has always annoyed me unless I had my shirt tucked in. Well, yesterday, I realized that I HAVE THE POWER to get rid of that stupid tie!!! So I did. And what do you know...The skirt TOTALLY worked! The shirt was one I have never worn because it is very sheer. But I just stuck a neutral cami underneath and away I went. I forgot to take a picture or the back of the shirt....I thought it was kind of neat because the blouse buttons in the back, which is nothing like any shirt I have worn before. Overall, I was VERY pleased with this outfit. Oh, and I added the belt at the last minute as I was walking out of my room. Just for fun.

Skirt : so old I don't remember
Belt : MIL hand-me-down
Blouse : MIL hand-me-down
Shoes : VT store for our wedding
Bracelet : Wegman's
Earrings : Kohl's I think - gift from my loverly wife




3 people rocked my socks to “New week”

  1. Cathey says:

    Pretty! I don't know why that thought doesn't occur to me! I've had articles of clothing with little random unnecessary ties that bother me, but the thought to cut them off never entered my mind until now! Off to find some scissors...
    I want to see a picture of the back of the shirt!

  1. Melissa says:

    Oooh, so pretty! Such a classic and chic look. I think the belt pulls everything together, sometimes it's the accessories that make the outfit look complete. You look awesome!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

  1. Cute outfit. Glad you were able to fix your bow problem.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/