• Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

Now that I have been back from vacation for a full week, today is the day that I feel like I am really 100% back. I woke up feeling like I knew what was going on and what needed to go on.  My boss is out of town at a conference this week. We have a big re-accreditation visit coming up in just two weeks. And so, needless to say, I am a bit busy.

Today I was planning on being casually classy and I succeeded, I think. The shoes that I "borrowed" from my mother-in-law's closet I think are what REALLY make the outfit. I normally don't go for shoes like this, but as soon as I saw them, I knew I needed to be wearing them. I was originally going to go with a simple black pair of sandals wit ha heel, but I am so glad that she had these hidden in there. The necklace and earrings are a set that I bought in Dallas with my birthday coupon at my favorite clothing store, DOTS!!! I basically got this set free after buying the other two, which is good because I really wanted all three but didn't NEED to spend almost $40 on costume jewelry, but with my coupon (I didn't think I would be able to use it because I hadn't printed it out, but they were able to get it from my smart phone WOOWOO) I got $10 free after spending $25. I LOOOVE coupons!!

**UGH!! It was nice and sunny when I got dressed and went to work and now it is dark and stormy and thundering and HAILING!!!**

Shirt : Devil-Store
Pants : CJ Banks (gift from the MIL)
Shoes : MIL's closet
Jewelry : Dots




5 people rocked my socks to “ ”

  1. Cathey says:

    Love the outfit! And I'm glad you're back again! I was missing your blog while you were gone!

    And how is it I live in Dallas and have never even heard of Dots?? Time to explore!

  1. Cathey says:

    I just looked and discovered that there's a store right by all the thrift stores I go to. How did I not know this???
    Thanks for the link and I'm super excited to go the next time I'm over there!

  1. Melissa says:

    Ooooh, I love those shoes! And you definitely succeeded in the casually classy criteria. You look great.

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment! I love the mission statement of your blog. It's what's inside that counts, so you go girl! Keep at it. You look great.