Vacation pictures

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

Ok friends. I decided to post come of my vacation pictures so you can see what I dress like outside of work. Beware of my bright white skin - I was born that way. Now it is not soooo white after spending 4 days in the sun on the beach - but it's not uber tan, either. :)

This is what I wore on the plane since it was so lightweight and easy - the necklace and earrings were a gift from my bff
This is about HALF of the clothes that we took with us. Most of what you see is mine. 

Me and my 2 bffs from high school at my little bday party

Me with my lovely bloggy friend, Mama4Real

Wore to the Hooks game - white tank with knee length gray and white pinstriped dress shorts
Playing mini gold on my birthday

I wore this walking/jogging at about 6 a.m. 
sunburned by the 3rd day - thankfully it looked worse than it felt

This was the softest, least form-fitting, shirt I had after above photo'ed heinous sunburn








1 people rocked my socks to “Vacation pictures”

  1. Melissa says:

    It looks like you had a great time! Sorry about the sunburn though...