Finally - a way to wear this dress

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

I love this dress. I bought it at Kohl's last year. I have work it a couple times already to work. But always with a cardigan or something.  I finally got the perfect colored tee to go under it to wear to work. Yesterday I was all hormonal and BLAH and whiny and BLOATED and uncomfortable and did not feel like putting on pants and finding a shirt and all that goes with getting dressed and not feeling like a fat cow. So...I pulled out this dress and threw it on. I got some jewelry out of my MIL's closet, of course, threw on my wedding shoes, pulled my hair back in a ponytail, and away we went!!




2 people rocked my socks to “Finally - a way to wear this dress”

  1. Melissa says:

    That dress is fantastic! I think you could totally wear a blue shirt or a pink shirt with it too!

  1. Cute outfit! I love green and Kohls (it's probably all of the 30% off coupons!).