Mini Clothes-tastrophe

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

Today was one of THOSE days. The one where you can't find what to wear. But instead of pulling everything out of my closet to try it on to to toss it to try something else on to scrap that to finally decide on something that looks the least frumpy --- I left it all in the closet until I could decide what to wear for real. It took a while, but I got it done. And I have to say I was pretty darn pleased with the outcome. The skirt always throws me for a loop. Sometimes it looks brown and sometimes it looks green. I just made it asy on myself and wore it with a green AND brown shirt! And shoes *VOILA*

It's been busy at work which is why I haven't had as much time to blog lately. We are getting ready for our big reaccreditation with the American Association of Suicidology and we are having to pull together documents and policies and plans and blah blah blah....It has been a lot of work for me and tedious tasks to tend to. teeeheeheee

Hope your week is going well. It's Wednesday which means we have made it halfway through already! YAY!!!

Shirt : Kohl's
Skirt : Chicos
Jewelry : Dots
Shoes : Salvation Army






2 people rocked my socks to “Mini Clothes-tastrophe”

  1. I like the pattern on that shirt. It's almost like watercolor camoflage. It's pretty and matches your skirt perfectly. :) Good luck with your reaccreditation.

    Jenn
    Secondhand Stylist Thrifted - Three Ways

  1. cute outfit. I love the color combo