Morning. I would normally say good morning to you all, but I am not feeling very good today. I have had an upset stomach since about 3 this morning and I decided to try and tough it out at work, anyway. I don't know how well (or how long) this is going to work.

So, today, there are only a few pictures and a few words. Hopefully, tomorrow, I will feel back to my normal self.

Gray dress : Torrid
Belt : "borrowed" from a friend's gf
Jewelery : gift  from wife
Watch : gift from bff : Charming Charlie's
Headband : Devil Store
Shoes : Thrifted in  Dallas on vacation




5 people rocked my socks to “Mottled inside - pulled together on the out”

  1. Cathey says:

    I hope you start feeling better soon!

    And I love all of your yellow! I saw a pair of adorable yellow shoes while thrifting today and thought of you. Sadly, they were too small for me!

  1. Melissa says:

    I'm really sorry you're not feeling well...but you'd never know from looking at you. You look beautiful! I love the gray and yellow together.

  1. emilie says:

    I love this outfit! Yellow is my favourite colour this season. You may not be feeling well but you look great! Tomorrow is a new day!

    Emilie
    www.liveeatsmile.blogspot.com

  1. I hope you are feeling better. I love all the yellow.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

  1. I hope you're feeling better. Yellow and gray is one of my favorite color combos!

    Jenn