My favorite

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

This outfit started with me wanting to wear a yellow skirt. No, there was no clothes-tastrophe this morning. But last night as I was lying in bed and looked over to my desk, I saw this amazing tea-length yellow skirt that I have yet to wear. The skirt is kind of heavy and linen and I haven't really found the RIGHT shirt to go with it. I WANT to wear it. Believe me. But I just don't know how yet. But that did get the idea that I could wear yellow today in my brain. And since we have an event tonight for work and I have NO clean and non-holey pantyhose, I am relegated to wearing pants. Which is fine, I guess. Actually it is SUPER fine because, as you know if you follow me on FB or Twitter, I put on a size 14 pants this morning. And didn't bust the seams. Didn't have to lie down to zip them up. Didn't even have to suck my breath in and swear not to eat or drink the whole day. I just put them on!

So, here are my size 14 pants and some accessories in my fave color (Yellow, in case you mentioned the memo on the first day).

Shoes : So old, I don't even know
Pants : MIL hand-me-down
Shirt : Sears
Pink/Yellow necklace and earrings/watch : Bday gift from BFF from Charming Charlie's
Long yellow necklace/bracelet/rose ring : bday gift from wife





2 people rocked my socks to “My favorite”

  1. Congrats on being able to wear a size 14.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

  1. Dale says:

    Congrats! And yellow has always been one of my fave colors, that watch is one of the cutest I've seen in a while. And I think eventhough you didn't go with the yellow skirt you made the perfect choice :)

    You look great.

    xoDale