NOT Plain Jane

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

SO, I am looking at this picture and you can not tell how adorable I looked yesterday and that is a BUMMER!! Guess the vestibule is not a good place for taking pictures after all. I will go back to taking them in the middle of my front office, I guess. I need a smaller REAL camera instead of these pictures from my phone, but alas...there are bigger fish to fry before Momma gets a new phone.

Anyhoo....the pants are actually a very light gray with tiny PINK pinstripes and they were my favorite part of this outfit!! The shirt I bought on a whim one day when I did not like the shirt I was wearing with the skirt I had on. And the shoes I got a long time ago and LOVE to wear!!

Jewelry : Dots
Shirt : Devil Store
Pants : Dots





0 people rocked my socks to “NOT Plain Jane”