Belt it!! Belt it good.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

Good morning, friendlies. I hope you are having an amazing week. It has been pretty darn good here in central NY. Nice temperatures. Slight breezes. And sun. Until today, that is. No sun. Chilly. Rainy. And gloomy. But that's ok. It's Thursday, which means Friday is here in less than 24 hours. And THIS Thursday (tonight) is Date Night at my house. They wifey and I are going to go see Contagion at the theater. It's been a while since we saw a movie on our own. We went and saw Harry Potter the first week it was out. So that was what....early summertime? 


But this outfit is not from today. I am sorry. I am having to find different times to blog nowadays. That is one of the reasons my last post was chock full of pictures from the previous week. I actually wore this Tuesday. I am two days behind. Please don't hate me. *bats eyes* 

This shirt has gotten a bit big on me. Rather, I have gotten a bit small in it. I bought it almost two years ago on my first visit up to NY to see the {then} girlfriend. I was a much bigger girl then (even if I was a much smaller girl then than I had been previously) than I am now. But I do love this shirt. And one thing I have learned in my short stint of keeping this blog is that a belt can work WONDERS in making something just appear as if it fits better. Especially a wide belt. So, that's what I did. And I like the look of it. That's what matters at the end of the day, right? That I like how I look? 

Shirt: Kohl's
Pants: Dot's
Belt: "acquired" from a friend
Shoes: Thrifted
Necklace and earrings: Gift - Kohl's
Bangles: Dot's
NEW GLASSES!!! 


3 people rocked my socks to “Belt it!! Belt it good.”

  1. This top actually looks really nice, especially belted. You are right, a belt can fix just about anything, lol! Have a great weekend!

  1. super cute. I days behind blogging lately too. so I understand.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

  1. With my weight going up and down due to babies I've definitely learned a thing or two about belting from other bloggers and stretching out the wear of something. It's amazing right? I like the pattern on the blouse and hope you had a fun date night!

    Jenn
    The Suburb Experiment