Monday, Monday.....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

What's that? You say today is Tuesday? Bah, humbug. It doesn't feel like Tuesday. Today has been poopy like Mondays usually are.

So, I tried a new something with my hair and I love it. See all those big curls? I found something on YouTube via Pinterest and am now going to share it with you. It's called the sock bun secret. I didn't use a sock, though...I used a child's scrunchie because it was what I had on hand...and it totally worked. I suck at curling my hair, you guys. SERIOUSLY!!!! But this was easy. And better yet...NO HEAT INVOLVED!!! And these gorgeous full curls appeared this morning.

Shirt : Julie - the best bloggy friend a girl could ever ask for
Jeans : Delia's
Shoes :Thrifted
Bangles : Dot's
Necklace : MIL

    

2 people rocked my socks to “Monday, Monday.....”

  1. Cathey says:

    I need to try the sock bun!! Or scrunchie bun, whatever - it looks amazing! I'm pathetic too when it comes to being able to curl my hair, but maybe there's hope for me yet!

    Those jeans look great on you!

  1. Cute Outfit. I love you hair curly.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/